Tubular skylights are very useful as they make your home brighter and more beautiful. There are many companies that manufacture tubular skylights, but CrystaLite is one of the best of them. CrystaLite uses the highest materials in the manufacturing process. The products of this company can be described by words such as ease of installation, performance and the capacity of withstanding the weathering effects of any environment.
The features of CrystaLite tubular skylights are the following:
- Alanod Miro Silver 98% reflective light pipe
- Aluminum trim ring and stress collar
- No structural changes or paintingrequired
- Standard kit equipped with 4 ft. of pipe
- Water tight with unique condensation release system
- Quick and easy installation for all roof types
- High-impact acrylic dome
- Seamless air-craft grade aluminum flashing
- Asphalt, Tile, Clay
- Wood Shakes
- Sloped Roof (not available for 21″ kit)
- Flat Roof
CrystaLite tubular skylights fit to roof types such as:
10″ Tubular Kit
Illuminates up to 150 sq. ft.
Equivalent of up to 300 watts
13″ Tubular Kit
Illuminates up to 300 sq. ft.
Equivalent of up to 500 watts
18″ Tubular Kit
Illuminates up to 500 sq. ft.
Equivalent of up to 1,000 watts
21″ Tubular Kit
Illuminates up to 700 sq. ft.
Equivalent of up to 1,400 watts
Soft White Diffuser
Prismatic Diffuser (standard)
Related to flashing and diffuser options, there are CrystaLite’s 10, 13, and 18 inch kits with forward sloping flashing that is designed for 2/12 – 8/12 pitched roofs. Flat roof flashing for for 2/12 – 8/12 pitched roofs and flat roof flashing for 21 inch kits are also available. For the 13 and 21 inch kits, curb mounted flashing is available.